These are the general Terms and Conditions of " my israel " for use of this Website. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of them.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
"my israel" means my israel , a charity registered under number 1121960 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under number 6379943, having its registered office at 2 nd floor, 85 Frampton St, London, NW8 8NQ;
"the Material" means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the misrael website;
"User" means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing this website, or making postings to the my israel and/or linked forums;
"Service" means any information and services provided by my israel through or via the website.
1. my israel reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. The User warrants to my israel that it will use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. The User shall indemnify my israel , its employees and agents, against all claims, liability, losses, damages and expenses including, without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made, or litigation brought, against my israel , its employees and agents, as a result of the use by the User of the website, the Material or any part thereof for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
3.1 it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other Website or for commercial gain;
3.2 no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of my israel .
4. Copyright in the Material is owned by my israel or its content suppliers. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of my israel or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
5. The names and logos of my israel and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of my israel and may not be used without the prior consent of my israel .
6. All works in the nature of databases attract database rights.
7. This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to my israel are provided as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. in particular, all information provided on budgets, administration percentages and project costs are provided in good faith based on information provided by the respective charities concerned. While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission. In no event will my israel be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
8. This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than my israel , which are not under the control of, and are not maintained by my israel . Any such links are provided purely to facilitate access to information and/or services which the User may find interesting or helpful. my israel takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
9. my israel does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
10. Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where on line payment details are accepted and registration details are given, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by any User who transmits information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such User and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by my israel or its agents.
11. my israel shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
12. Any person or organisation wishing to establish a link to this website must obtain the prior written consent of my israel . Any request should be made by email to email@example.com. Submission of a link request to my israel confirms the User's agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Any communication that you transmit to, or post on, any area of the site including any information, or the similar material, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
14. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
15. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between my israel and the User and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications and proposals, whether electronic or written, between the User and my israel .
17. Any failure of my israel to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to bar the subsequent exercise or enforcement or any such rights.
18. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Website must be terminated immediately.
• The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law and the User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Privacy and Data Protection
At my israel , we seek to protect your privacy while providing a personalised and valuable service. Collecting personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of the users e.g. by communicating with them about future projects which may be of interest. This statement is made in the light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to alert users to my israel 's data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data.
We will obtain personal information from you when you enquire about our activities, register with us, make a donation to us or otherwise provide us with personal information. We may also receive information about you from third parties, for example from a friend who wants to tell you about the website. We capture information to support the proper banking of donations and, for example, to support our e-newsletter.
In addition information is automatically retrieved on your browsing behaviour through the site. This is used only in aggregate form; no individual registered user is identified. The aggregated data lets us analyse site traffic and ensure that we provide you with a more relevant service.
The types of information collected might include names, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and credit/debit card details.
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve the services we provide and to further our charitable aims. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes.
We may share your information with other organisations who are supportive of our aims and objectives. When you provide your details you will be asked if you do not want this to happen. You can change your mind at any time by contacting us at the postal or email address above.
If you do not agree to the processing of data about you by Google, Inc in the manner and for the purposes set out above, you can select disable cookies' on your browser see the instructions set out below.
We use a secure server when you make a donation via our Website. We also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We may pass your information to our service providers, agents and associated organisations, and, subject to your consent, other organisations who may share our objectives.
We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.